BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

onsdag 24. mars 2010

Questions!

When did you start to play wow?
-In 2006 i think.

What made you Start with "WoW"?
-My cousine gave me her 10 day free pass thingy. Thanks Julia. I blame you for my addiction.

How many Characters do you have today?
-3 80's, 2 lvl 74, 1 lvl 70, and a bunch of lower lvles.

What do you enjoy playing the most?
-My hunter and my Shadow priest i guess.

Do you PvE or PvP?
- World pvp bitches!

What makes you play this game?
-I have alot of friends from this game, and i really love that its a Roleplaying game. Yes.. Im a Roleplayer on a pvp realm.

Are you addicted to World of Warcraft?
-well.. I dont drink, i dont smoke.. so a girl must have an addiction too right?

Wich of the expansions did you enjoy the most?
-The burning crusade! One and only!

Are you looking forward to Cataclysm? if not, why?
-No.. not at all. I dont like the fact that they HAVE to change Azeroth. I just want things to be as they are. Or were in TBC

Whats your favourite place in World of warcraft?
-hmm.. Zangarmarsh, The barrens, Tanaris and Hinterlands i guess. I like the music there aswell. 8-)

How mutch do you play in a day?
-well.. lets just say that my eyesight have been much worse since i started. So its too much.

For the Alliance or For the Horde?
-FOR THE HOOOOORDE!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If anyone have a blog, please copy and answer the same questions as I did. If you play wow that is :P

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Random Pictures!

My Annah <3


Alizéé, with the "Sex-Gear" on <3


There is some Monk watching us *suspicious*


Here too :| Must be a pervert.

0 kommentarer: