BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

fredag 12. mars 2010

Stranglethorn Vale..You either love it or hate it.

Soo Cevitus and I went to Stv, and as lucky as we are, we stumbled upon 2 alliance Noobs with a big "N".
The worst Noob was the Deathknight, Svenssk. He had a Druid with him aswell. But Omg.. Even I am not that big of a failure..

And then i met Rakkie, again <3 I gotta say thats the low lvl I enjoy killing the most. He is from Saints. He makes me Giggle.
hihi ^-^

And at the end, there was a druid. Called Druidos or something. A long story short, He died. Alot. :)

But cevitus was the winner with whines today.. Damn it.. I still havent got one single whine on my hunter. But im spending my days in Stv, so one whine must pop up soon. /pray










Yesterdays Pvp happening. Tarren mill. Tobad noone in the guild wanted to join us....

0 kommentarer: