BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

søndag 18. april 2010

Guildphoto, ganking, whine and so on..

Today has been a very good day. We had a guildmeeting and we solved out the problems we have, Got a new Guildmaster Since Kingrd chose to leave Zylos Hand.
Got a few nice Guild photos. Ill post the best looking one :)

After the guild meeting we went for Sw. Got a few nice kills, and everyone were happy :)
After that I went out to gank alone, And managed to get a few whines :D I made a lvl 1 Ally rogue named Ðarlìng and placed it in redridge to capture any ourages, when i were ganking with my horde.
Hellflare wanted to come with me aswell later. Also he got a few whines :D
after that we just ran around.. bored as we were. >.<

Ill post the photos below.


The beloved guild, Zylos Hand



Whinefarmer


Haaa haaa



...Bignuts.. seriously?



Always a bot running around.. Pissing me off. damn how bored we were.


And then some random dude from a norwegian chat site wanted to look at my chars >.<



Now im sleepy.. 6 in the morning.. Night!

0 kommentarer: